Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Broken Hearted Girl

IM BROKEEEEEN, DO YOU HEAR MEEEEEHH?? IM BLINDED COS YOU'RE EVERYTHING I SEEEEE. HAHAHA. .........sorry

tapi beneran broken. gara2 abis liat video+photo2 Niall wih Demi Lovato.. yeh.




OH STOP IT NIALL


I JUST




THIS PHOTO ARE THE FIRST TIME THEY MET OH SWAJHKD

BUUUUUUT THEN I SAW THIS ON ZIMBIO:

He said: "I'm definitely single. I'd like a girlfriend. All these things in the papers about me saying I'd rather sleep than find a girl is ridiculous. I was just explaining that on my time off I like to chill.

"I'm not actually looking but if the right person came along, definitely."


Niall admits he has gone out with Demi a couple of times but says there's nothing going on between them and are just friends.

He told Now magazine: "What actually happened was that I always used to say in my interviews that I liked her and she also said that she liked me. We got in contact through twitter and we just started chatting and became friends. Demi's one of the nicest girls I know. She's super-cool. She always texts me to see how I am. Nothing ever really happened.

"When I've been in LA and had a few hours to myself, I've seen her a couple of times. We did go for a bit of dinner after the MTV Video Music Awards."











but um yeah I'm happy if niall is happy too ;)

oh and i heard that Ariana Grande is dating her fan. so... what do you think???

me: ok so it is possible or should I say pussible (remind me of Harry) for a celebrity to date a fan so yeh.. NIALL HERE I COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment